Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Because you're my sisters....

*I will always have 2 of my best friends
*I will talk to you 3 times a day if I want
*I will always be there when you need to vent
*I will yawn when you yawn over the phone when we are talking
*I will always be excited to e-mail recipes and craft ideas
*I will always remember late night tap dances
*I will always love your silly witch laugh
*I will know if you got any sleep by just saying hello
*I will be excited for your new haircut
*I will love your children like my own
*I will love you both forever
*I will wish you both a Happy Birthday
*I will thank you for your amazing examples

Can't imagine life without my sisters....they are two of the most marvelous women I know!

4 comments:

Liz said...

What a nice post! You all look great in the picture
Liz

Torre said...

What a great picture! I just love you guys! I have so many memories of spending time with your family. It makes me kind of sad whenever I'm in Richfield and drive by your old house and the dance studio.

Raylynn said...

I totally agree! They're both fabulous!

Stan & Kenzie Gordon said...

Thank you Megan! You're so kind. I'm very blessed to be your sister.