Thursday, December 18, 2008

Got Power?

It was about 11:00 p.m. and I hear 2 loud bangs and
my apartment goes black! I searched around for my
phone and called my neighbor. A bunch of us then walked
up to the street and were warmly welcomed by a power
pole that had been plowed down by some fabulous
person who decided to drive impaired. Even better is that
he/she fled the scene! Awesome (said with excessive sarcasm).
Needless to say we were all without power for most of
the freezing cold winter night. Kudos to the wicked awesome
power guys who were outside all night fixing everything.
They pretty much rock!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's pretty smart!! Hope you were ok and stayed pretty warm
Liz

Aaron/Kami said...

Hi Meg! It's Kami. I found your blog and it is soooo cute! Your little boy looks just like you. He's so cute! I have a little boy who is 3 too. Aren't they so fun? It has been so long since I have seen you and I was excited to see you have a blog too. I hope everything is going good with you.