Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Grandma Tina

I can in all honesty say that my mom is one of Gabe's
favorite people. We call and talk to her every morning
and he tells her all about everything. She is always so
patient with Gabe and me for that matter. My mom
has been there for Gabe and I through thick and thin.
There is no way I could live without her! I am so grateful
I have such an amazing example to look to
when it comesto being a mom.
I just hope she knows how fantastic she really is :)
Sure do love you!

3 comments:

Haley said...

You do have a great mom. I am grateful that I as able to get to have her in my life for a short while. Miss you guys!

Julie said...

You know what? Your mom is one of my favs, too. She's pretty good people.

Maridon Rappleye said...

I kind of like your mom, too! She is great! Hey Megan - I can't get to Kelli's blog any more and I don't know her email to get an invite. Will you tell her I would love to have an invite to her blog. mrappleye@gmail.com

Thanks!!!