Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Mom is a ROCKSTAR!

Holy cow! Where do I even start.....my mom is A-MAZING:) I think she has magical powers and is probably 3/4 angel. She is loved and adored by 3 daughters, 1 son, 5 grandsons, 4 grand-daughters, 1 husband, 1 mother, 3 sisters, countless friends, and . . . . . well . . . you get the idea. She is the best listener I know. She makes me laugh with her forgetfulness. She is beautiful . . . inside and out! My mom has more energy than someone half her age. She can transform my house from a disaster to perfection in less than a day. How does she do it? I don't know. . . . but man am I lucky to have her as my mother!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yep.. your momma is pretty dang awesome. I'm glad she is part mine.

J,B and K said...

Agreed. Your mom is amazing!

Maridon Rappleye said...

I agree Megan. She is amazing, wonderful & my best friend ever!

Torre said...

So true! Your mom is definitely one of my favorite people ever. So many fun memories!!! I think the last time I saw her was at your uncle Van's funeral.