Friday, June 22, 2007

Tag.... You're it!!!

I just got tagged by Lacey.
So here goes....
SEVEN things
you might not know about me.
1. I have a tattoo. Got it in Mexico. Proof below;)

2. I have NEVER been to Las Vegas. Really. I'm serious...
3. I think onions are yucky.
( I like the flavor, but chewing them up...bleh!)
4. No matter how tired or how early/late it is I HAVE to read to fall asleep.
Chapstick is also a must for me to get a good nights sleep.
5. If I could only watch one channel on TV, it would definitely be the
Food Network. Totally my fave!!
6. Gabe is my favorite person ever!
7. I am a chocoholic!
Just Kidding!!! I don't have a tattoo.
That one was just temporary:) Haha.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh I thought you really got a tattoo. That's funny. It looks real.

Ryan B. said...

Yeah totally freaked me out too hey we need to see gabe UTE up..!